Getting ready for Halloween once again, but this time with a glamorous witch makeup look! Who are you going to be for Halloween this year? Comment below!
Here is a colourful unicorn makeup look I did for those who don’t want to go dark or spooky for Halloween: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTN1-YtKlsE
And here is the iconic Beetlejuice makeup for Tim Burton’s fans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqmOeEv33fU
And if you love a dark and vampy Halloween look, this green and black witch makeup is exactly what you’ve been looking for! The winged eyeliner is not just a wing, but a bat wing, and the ombré lips are black and green – what else can a witch desire?
And, of course, this look can be easily transformed into a not-so-green witch makeup, but into a colour to match your costume! Just follow the same steps using the hue you prefer.
Follow me on Instagram for daily bold makeup looks, Halloween lip and nail art and more: https://www.instagram.com/lo_specchio/
Makeup used in this video (in order of appearance):
– Smashbox 24 hour photo finish eye shadow primer;
– Mac cosmetics The Simpsons palette in green – shadows number 1, 2 and 4;
– Lancôme eyeshadow in Ellipse;
– Mac pro longwear eye liner in Definedly Black;
– Dior Diorshow mascara in black;
– Defi eye pencil in black;
– Kiko Milano lip base (Nude Blur);
– Nyx cosmetics liquid suede cream lipstick in Alien;
– Kiko Milano Metal lipstick in 12 – Forest Green [swatched and reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38lfTrUmyOM ].