Watch in HD for better quality! 😉
In this video you will see a very easy green makeup look tutorial making you look great in less than ten minutes! It is a great idea for St. Patrick’s day or just any day when you are in the mood for wearing something green on your eyes or lips!
Watch in HD for better quality and give this my work a thumbs up to in case you like it!
All the cosmetics used for the tutorial are described in the text appearing on the video and I am also listing them right here for your convenience:
– Mac pearlglide eye liner in Chlorafill (limited Mac Toledo collection) – lime green eye pencil;
– Mac Chromagraphic pencil in Landscape Green – vivid pure green eye pencil;
– Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 20L – darker emerald green eye pencil;
– Make Up For Ever mascara number 4 – darker emerald green mascara;
– Nyx Macaron Lippies lipstick in Key Lime – bright green lipstick;
– Urban Decay Vice lipstick in Junkie – medium dark forest green lipstick;
– Mac lipstick in New York Apple – rose pink frosty finish lipstick.
Subscribe to my channel for original makeup ideas which a REALLY quick to repeat and for swatches of unconventional makeup products!
Of course, you don’t have to use the exact same cosmetic products that I used to recreate the look, just find the makeup items of similar colours and go for it! 😉
On other days than St. Patrick’s day this step-by-step guide can also be repeated for any colour you prefer, for example, you can do a makeup look using shades of blue and so on.
Enjoy your stay on my channel!