It’s time to swatch and review one of the new Nyx cosmetics lip glosses – the Shimmer Down lip veil in the colour Goth Love!
Watch to see the lip swatch of the dark silver gloss alone and also on top of an indigo blue lipstick.
Of course, there is also my full review on the formula!
Let me know what you think of the Nyx Shimmer Down lip veil!
Spoiler: I think the shade Goth Love is perfect for those who want silver, but don’t want to the lips to seem lighter!
Other makeup I am wearing in the video:
– Mac Julie Verhoeven Palette (darkest shade);
– Mac Antonio Palette in teal (blue and green shades);
– Mac Chartreuse loose pigment;
– Sephora collection eye pencil 12h waterproof in My Boyfriend’s Jeans [reviewed in a different colour here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl86VqCttpo&t=2s ];
– Nyx Slide On, Glide On pencil in Tropical Green;
– Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp mascara in blue.
LIPSTICK used under the Shimmer Down veil for the second swatch:
Mac cosmetics Trolls lipstick in Midnight Troll. This colour is discontinued, but there is a similar one – Matte Royal – swatched here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3KyGa_gqlk&t=4s
LIPSTICKS used on my hand:
Gosh Copenhagen Matt in 006 [swathed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vCdB5S8-rA ];
Kiko Milano Metal lipstick in 12 – Forest Green [swatched and reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38lfTrUmyOM&t=2s ];
Nyx Metallic liquid suede in Ego.