Here I am with the lip swatch and review video for the Nyx cosmetics liquid suede cream lipstick Set 9! It is a bundle of three lipsticks – Tea & Cookies (L’Heure Du Goûter), Electric Slide and Disruptive (Perturbateur) – and the latter two are currently only available in this set.
Here is the product link: https://www.nyxcosmetics.com/liquid-suede-cream-lipstick-set-9/NYX_527.html?cgid=sets#start=12&cgid=sets
And the first one has previously been swatched among the thirty shades of the liquid suedes that can be found right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBuZfgsNRKE
Watch the video to see the lip swatches from all the angles and to hear my honest review on the formula!
These liquid lipsticks are also great for doing lip art! In case you are wondering how to do that, just watch my tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A92lrT41kLg
Which shade is your favourite? I definitely love Disruptive most of all!
Don’t forget to subscribe if you want more videos like this one! 😉
Other makeup I am wearing:
– Tammy Tanuka pigment in Artefact Seller;
– Mac cosmetics eyeshadows in Ascent of Glamour and New Crop;
– Make Up For Ever eyeshadow in ME-400;
– Sephora collection eye pencil 12h waterproof in Eccentric Diva [swatches and review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl86VqCttpo ];
– Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes XL in M-22 on the waterline;
– Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara in 5 [swatch and review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKJ41Mvl0hI ].
LIPS before swatching:
– Mac cosmetics lipstick in Matte Royal [swatched and reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3KyGa_gqlk ];
– Nyx cosmetics Duochromatic lipgloss in Gypsy Dreams.
Thank you for watching and have a perfect day!