You will see how to do a perfect lip line, how to blend liquid lipsticks to get perfect ombre lips, how to draw the little mermaids, of course, and also how I turn my skin into a canvas for the sake of those photos. 😀 Which can be found on Instagram where I have lots of #lipart works and macro lip swatches!
I hope you enjoy the tutorial – please leave me a comment to let me know if everything was explained well. 🙂 If you like the video, please give it a thumbs up!
The list of the products I used:
– Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer;
– Mac Studio Fix foundation in 2383;
– Sephora small eyeshadow brush (from an eye brush kit);
– Lime Crime velvetines in Alien and Teacup;
– Nyx cosmetics liquid suede cream lipsticks in Little Denim Dress, Sway and Alien (two Aliens in one look, hehe) – swatched and reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBuZfgsNRKE ;
– Kryolan eyeliner brushes;
– nail art brushes.
Subscribe to see more videos like this!