The Mac cosmetics Oh, Sweetie lipcolours are described on their official site as scented lip colours with a mousse-like texture in funfetti-bright, frosted opaque hues. I would call this texture a lip cream – it is truly almost opaque, very pigmented and vibrant, hydrating, has a metallic finish and a sweet smell.
Watch the video to see lots of ways of how to use the Mac Oh,Sweetie lipstick (as a lip cream, a lip gloss, a lip topper) and to hear the honest review on the formula!
Subscribe to see more bright makeup swatches, reviews and tutorials!
Have you seen my first lip art video yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A92lrT41kLg
Other makeup I am wearing in this video:
– Urban Decay and Kristen Leanne Kaleidoscope Dream palette eyeshadows in Spitfire and Lime Time [swatched and reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Tf7bZYRTQ ];
– Make Up For Ever eye shadow in ME-304;
– Make Up For Ever Aqua XL eye pencil in M-22;
– Pupa Milano Vamp mascara in purple.
LIPS (the products used to go with the Oh, Sweetie lipcolour in order of their apperance):
– Kat von D lip liner in Satellite [formula reviewed here in another colour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn88edXT5Ok ];
– Nyx liquid suede in Amethyst [swatched and reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBuZfgsNRKE ];
– Nyx Cosmic Metals lip cream in Celestial Star [swatched and reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdAWC7HwE8w ];
– Lime Crime velvetine in Passionfruit [review coming soon!];
– Kat von D liquid lipstick in Plan 9 [if you want a review, please let me know!].
I hope you enjoy the video – if you do, please leave it a thumbs up! 😉