Lip swatches and review of the fuchsia metallic velvetines liquid lipstick by Lime Crime – an iridescent vibrant cold pink, or magenta, with a violet sheen. The lipstick is a metallic matte, but can come out streaky from the first layer – watch the video for the tips on how to apply it best!
And don’t forget to subscribe if you like my content! 😉
Here is the product link if you want to check it out: https://www.limecrime.com/lipsticks/velvetines-metallic-lipstick/metallic-fuchsia
Other makeup I am wearing in this swatch video:
– Urban Decay eye shadows in Thrash, Freak, Chaos, Jilted and Urban from the Electric palette;
– Kat von D violet and blue eye shadows from the Alchemist holographic palette [swatched and reviewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEZt8Lkt1Bk ];
– Yves Rocher Botanical Color eye pencil in Bambou;
– Sephora collection eye pencil 12h waterproof in Eccentric Diva [swatched and reviewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl86VqCttpo ];
– Make Up For Ever Aqua XL eye pencil in M-22;
– Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy mascara in purple.
LIPS in the beginning:
– Nyx Soft Matte Metallic lip cream in Havana [swatched and reviewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI4_QmwXNfk ].
Enjoy the swatching and the review, loves, and let me know your thoughts!