An eyeliner tutorial for all skill levels – for beginners to master their winged eye in five easy steps and do it in no time in the morning and for skilled makeup artists to spy on the tips and tricks of the pencil technique!
Have you always wanted to know how to apply the eye pencil correctly for a perfect winged eyeliner look? Have you always wanted to do it quickly and easily like a pro? Have you ever messed an eyeliner up because you were lacking time? Your problems are now gone – just watch the eye pencil tutorial and live happily ever after!
If you like the video, please give it a thumbs up!
Subscribe to my channel to see more makeup videos, including the “how-to” tutorials and various makeup reviews!
The eye pencils I used in this video are:
– Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil in Deep End (the teal one);
– Yves Saint Laurent Dessin du Regard eye pencil in violet (the purple one).
Other makeup I am wearing:
– Dior Diorshow mascara in blue;
– Kat von D everlasting lip liner in Poe [review and swatch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn88edXT5Ok&t=2s ];
– Nyx cosmetics Cosmic Metals lip cream in Electromagnetic / Electromagnétique [review and swatch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdAWC7HwE8w&t=174s ];
Purple, pink, orange and yellow look:
– Urban Decay Electric Palette eyeshadows in Savage, Slowburn and Thrash;
– Inglot AMC freedom system eyeshadow in 60;
– Kiko Milano super colour mascara in purple;
– Nyx cosmetics Soft Matte Metallic lip cream in Havana [review and swatch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI4_QmwXNfk&t=76s ].
Enjoy the step-by-step winged eyeliner tutorial!